We have a strong track record of project management within the education sector including merger support within the FE sector and have successfully project managed a number of Sixth Form and FE College mergers
We take a hands on, personalised approach to our project management, becoming ‘part of your team’. Not only do we act as an additional resource, we are able to offer real sector experience and add value.
We have expertise in the following areas:
- Merger support and implementation
- Transaction Unit Support Applications
- Strategic Reviews
- Restructure Management
The education sector has seen real change over the last few years and will continue to so for the foreseeable future.
From our work within the public sector we know it takes more than structures and processes to embed change. It takes leadership, staff engagement and new ways of operating.
We do not take a ‘one size ’ fits all approach. Instead we take time to understand the organisation, talking to key people and understanding the core values. We work closely with you to develop the vision, strategy and rational for change and associated action plan.
Contact us on 07496 845980 to discuss your requirements in more detail with us.
HR Support and Guidance
With sector wide experience we understand the issues Colleges face and are able to provide pragmatic solutions to these.
We are able to offer an extensive range of HR services and support to meet the needs of your business. These include:
- Performance Management
- Discipline/Grievance Investigations
- Recruitment and Selection (including Principal and Executive team appointments)
- Contract review
- Staff and Trade Union Consultation and negotiations
- HR Audits
- TUPE requirements and consultation
- Development of staffing structures and associated restructuring processes
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures reviews
- Establishment of new contracts of employment
- Workforce Development Planning post merger
- HR system alignment
Executive Mentoring Support
We have an excellent track record of providing executive coaching to Principals.
We are also able to provide mentoring support to a range of middle/lower managers including career planning and guidance.
Contact us to discuss how our coaching and mentoring services can help your organisation.
We provide a range of support for governors and the governance process. Services range from sourcing Clerking support through advice on questions arising from the application of the Instrument and Articles to helping Boards with strategic reviews. We have extensive experience of working directly with Chairs and Governors in a wide variety of situations providing practical solutions to the challenges Boards face.
Recruitment – Permanent and Interim
We have a number of highly experienced and qualified associates in a number of disciplines able to fill your short/long term management needs. Our cost effective service will ensure any recruitment need you have, whether interim or permanent, is dealt with in a prompt, professional way
We have successfully placed associates in the following disciplines:
- Governance (including clerking support)
- Finance (including transaction unit support)
- Marketing, PR and Comms
- Market research and analysis
Apprenticeship Levy – strategy, implementation and profitability
We provide a range of support with the Apprenticeship Levy
- An overview of the business strategy and business plans
- Strategy around Levy
- Identify competitors and their offer
- Review of Apprentices conversion stats /retention /progress to EPA
- Profitability of Apprenticeships?
- Recommendations to clarify target market to align with business strategy.
Managing Change for the reformed Functional Skills, Maths and English, 2019
We provide a range of support to organisations to prepare for the new reforms in Functional Skills, Maths and English, September 2019
- Support for smooth implementation of the changes to functional Maths and English.
- Reviewing processes and resources
- Upskilling staff
- Planning and Preparation to minimise disruption to the organisation
- Taking proactive steps and managing change